A Visit to Dubai - 2014

This blog was written a year back but just found it in the trash. After reading it, I came to know every word once written is important. Without any alteration in this blog, everything is in front of you.
I belong to Pakistan which is considered to be the heaven of terrorist. People think of Pakistan as everyone is holding a Kalashnikov and pointing at the world's most peaceful citizens "Citizens of US". The general impression you get is that a person is blowing himself resulting in casualties. I do not prefer to watch TV and the only reason is that I do not get enough time to watch it. When I watch a serial or a Movie unfinished, it haunts me and I am miserable in such condition. Pakistani's are common people but they are unfortunate that their country has such an awesome strategic location for economic growth but it is ruined due to war economy and conflict. Due to the interest of hegemon, they seldom get a chance to get developed.
I have never been to any country before. My experience of country may vary. But as a Pakistani, I would like to say that this region is flooded with Sand and Heat. The people of the west will love this country because of following reasons:

  1. Dubai is a tourist spot with relaxation of Tax
  2. One may tan the skin anywhere they go...
  3. It looks like among the Union of Arab States which are Islamic Country but the Environemnt is completely western.
  4. You may have your favorite Vehicle anytime you wish.
  5. Your currency is much stronger than AED. So you have bundle of Money to spend and yet not need to worry about duty.
  6. There is cultural diversity and you may have your own people here who may share, the same language, culture, color and traditions.
This is a tourist spot and everyone may enjoy it. As a Pakistan, I belong to the crowded country of the world, and I have realised that this place is nothing more than Car Showroom... You have lots of Cars on the Road.

 Secondly I think, the only thing you are going to find every where is Buildings. There are buildings every where. The Buildings are centrally air conditioned and you enjoy the apartments but they are not sufficient enough to make you fall with Dubai. But as a western, if you have witnessed less clearing in the sky, then Dubai is your big shot.


You will enjoy the last thing a lot... That is Sun and Water. Both are reverse to each other but the are much fun. A picture speaks Thousand words and I guess this last picture is well enough to conclude the whole writing.


P.S. You will enjoy whatever your heart feels pleasure in. But if you find it dull, it will be awful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of GC University Lahore

Conflictive Nature of Water Politics in Central Asia