Love at Work



Women-Comparing-Themselves.jpg (1073×776)





Many surrounding thoughts are usually different from what you think. The way you think and execute your plan; it makes the real difference and that's the beauty of human diversity. On the verge of my twenties, I realized that infatuation is the only thing which has a strong influence on me. A time came when my best friend told me that "Atif, my friend, mark my words: You will never fall in love." I was sure that I belong to that particular category of man who may never fall in love; never will.

I joined recently in an international corporate industry and went through the difficult times during the initial period. After three months of joining, I saw a beautiful girl, long hair, black eyes, yellow skin, and fine hair. Graceful personality and perfect grooming etiquettes were a plus point, but her excellent communication skills and computer expertise were a perfect combination in delivering the customer services and administration task, simultaneously. In my view, she was the most inspiring lady.
Featured image

I fell in Love and falling in love is really awesome as everyone says. The story of my experiment with love is the most legendary experience. I was improving, contributing, loyal and devoted. I felt really different from others. It made me understand the serious relationship between expectations and requirements to overcome any competitive situation for becoming an inspiration. Day after day, Love becomes the only motivation to drive me to work even harder than the day before. Love is a very powerful source. In this whole scenario, the real question is, "Am I experiencing Love or is it another phase of infatuation?" Love is eternal and the phase of infatuation gets over as quickly as possible.

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Steve Jobs

85 (640×426)

I still experience this powerful sensation of love, but unfortunately this in not for the lady I mentioned about. It is for my work. Love at Work is the strongest driving source which increases the productivity level of employee and growth of the company. One must try to be in a healthy relationship with work and in return, it will provide you the maximum opportunities for your own career growth. Your love with work is directly connected with your emotionally enriched family life. A perfect admixture of Love between your work and family life can make your life heaven on earth.

“The people who make it to the top – whether they’re musicians, or great chefs, or corporate honchos – are addicted to their calling... [they] are the ones who’d be doing whatever it is they love, even if they weren’t being paid.”
Quincy Jones


Screen-Shot-2014-07-12-at-12.03.16-am.png (1327×877)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of GC University Lahore

Invention is Required!!!!

Confusion, Feelings & Abhor and New Year Resolutions