Problems of health related Research Articles

Hey guys,
These days technology is really helping us improve our health to spend better and long life. We all know well that every week we learn about least five research papers which talk about health. I thought to look forward to one of the research paper so that I may look forward to better stable life. It was about eating sugar. I used to consume less sugar and then a news appeared before my eyes stating that sugar is not good for people in general but it is very helpful for brain cells to have glucose during any mental activity and sugary stuff thus be consumed remains productive. Wow, then I changed my schedule for sugar and started consuming more sugar specifically chocolates. Soon, I came to know that sugar is not good for your health as it can cause obese and may lead to early death. I thought, "Dude, I gotta control myself or I will die early, I am just 24. Who wants to die early???" So, once again I changed my eating habits and started consuming as little sugar as possible. Till then, I had gained few pounds which was as alarming situation. I read in the news paper that Chilly increases your probability to good and long life so on must consume maximum of chilly. This was so promising as I thought of it as a blessing. I look forward to spices and green chilly on every table. I began to feel very good. When I read again that consuming chilly has side effects like causing ulcer and other stomach related diseases, I then definitely had to do something.



Oh My God, I lessen down my habit of consuming chillies as living a long and sick life seemed a bad idea. So I prefered to live a long and healthy life. While working in office, I was particularly conscious about my eating habits and meanwhile i put on some weight because of sitting a lot. This time quite a shocking news was published. It was stated that guys who have loads of fats they are more prone to have a safe side from dementia. Man!!!! Thank god, I was safe from dementia. The next time I read on wikihow that on must lose weight and it should be proportionate to your height and age. If you gain much fats then you are surely going to have diabetes and heart diseases. There are hundred of articles which say to do this, eat this, drink that and ask you to change your habits constantaneously.



All my time, I focussed on changing and building my eating habits while every research had a different perspective. So a word of advice after changing my habits for a long time. Establish your food habits. Avoid junk food and fast food. Consume more water. Eat organic food & fruits and do 10 minutes of workout at least everyday. Stay positive and be happy. This is a key to happy, healthy and long life. Don't follow researches until it covers a larger impact on yourself as a whole. Be moderate in your selection of food and arrange your dietary plan wisely. Last but not least, 'Eat good and Sleep well'.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of GC University Lahore

Invention is Required!!!!

Confusion, Feelings & Abhor and New Year Resolutions