HYPE - A Youth Talent Hunt

This was four months and two weeks that I h been staying in Dubai, UAE. There is no doubt that Dubai is the most organized city in the world. It rules and laws are facilitating and equally applicable to all. The life in Dubai has its charming attraction either you go to Palm Deira, Jumeirah Lake Tower, Dubai Mall, Mall of Emirates, Beach, Burj ul Arab, Dancing Fountain or Desert Safari. Anywhere you go you are bound to enjoy the cultural diversity and tasty food from around the world. The mix offers you much. The policies are human friendly; everyone is surely ready to help you. This is, no doubt, the land of opportunities and promising life.

As I moved to Dubai, I started living with my relatives. This reduced my chances of being homesick to zero. As we all know, real family is real so you can't avoid missing them. My relatives who are now very very dear to me gave me every possible opportunity to be happy. On the other hand, I also tried to mix with the culture. We went for visits and travelled most attractive locations. The Zoo of Al-Ain and HH Shiekh Zaid Mosque in Abu Dhabi were my best tours.

Despite all that, there was a gap and that gap was not fulfilled even after joining my job. This gap was increasing and I was turning quite introvert resulting in Depressed state. Then my colleagues emotionally blackmailed me and invited to HYPE - Hail Young Pinoy Expats!

After attending this function, I went home and hammered myself with countless questions. How are you feeling now? How was this function? Was this function fun? Was there something for me other than food? Should I join my Colleagues next time? Shall I join them in the organizing committee? These questions were popping up as a virus has hacked my brain and I was like going out of control in excitement. I was feeling incredible. The gap was bridged. This function was incredible. I enjoyed so much. I had never danced before but the music was in the air and talent was all around me so I could not stop myself. I have a very serious personality and yet I was feeling like a cool dude. There was an interesting Talk which was for everyone. Especially, this was helpful to the young minds so that they can devise their future plan by taking some guidelines from the informative talk. I myself learned so much from this talk as it was very helping from the person of every age. This talk was not expected by me. So much surprises made my day. A llady who was a part of organizing commitee made this event very lively. Frankly, I could not forget the way she danced. She will always be my favourite.

The most intriguing thing was the idea of HYPE. This makes you realize that though you are quite old, yet you can chase your dreams. You can improve your talent. You can do something very valuable. This notion is so powerful that you would like to change yourself and you would want to improve yourself. The exact purpose of hype is to realize you of your talent and improve your capacities. In this talent show the youth presented their real talent which is very appreciable on the account of the organizers. I think people should do certain arrangements and help discover the talent. The pictures and the video pasted below will provide you some glimpses into this event.

At the end, I will congratulate the sponsors of this event Kabayan and Quicklinks. Kabayan is weekly newspaper which is very authentic in its news and always present the true and authentic picture of the news. On the other hand, Quicklinks is an event organizing industry. The contributions of Kabayan and Quicklinks made HYPE platform a successful launching pad for the display of talent and it is very appreciable. I hope these organizations will always support such events and play a positive role for the development of youth so that the really diamond of talent can be unearthed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of GC University Lahore

Invention is Required!!!!

Confusion, Feelings & Abhor and New Year Resolutions