Happy Love Day



Recently, Valentine’s Day passed and it was celebrated as the love day of Lovers. The expensive gifts were given to beloved; aestheticians were observed busy in designing the perfect piece of art for their loved ones. As the day passed, markets, hotels, motel, restaurants and decorated houses were fragranced. In the coldness of February, engagement rings were the deep concerns of those who were eager to get settle with the one, they are in relationship for long. At this time of pleasure, excitement, and joy, the young boy of 21 was on the road with a summer t-shirt and dirty trouser, wearing. As I passed by him, I was shivering with cold; I realized that he is a complete stranger to me. I stopped because of a little shining on his cheeks. Yes, the boy was weeping but no one could see the real cause of his tears. The day of Lovers and a boy with tears… a complete paradox!
I got off to my bike and went to him. As I put my hand on his shoulder, he wiped his tears with his bare hands and turned to me and said if he could help me out. I was completely surprised to see the smiling face offering me help while he didn’t have anything to resist the cold weather. I gave him my jacket and asked the reason for his tears. I thought he was lovelorn and suffering from emptiness.  He stated that he was not sad but he was really happy. (Oh lord, who the hell this boy is???) He was in such a pitiable condition but still he was lying to me for being happy. Finally, I convinced him to tell me the truth as a friend. He wept and cried aloud then began by saying that he went to three places today (a) A Super store, (b) A hotel, and (c) Slum.
“To make a woman happy, I spent thousands of rupees while I was not happy in her company. I did all I could do but then I realized that I don’t have peace after having her. My relationship collapsed as the world trade centre collapsed”.

In the super market edible are kept to be sold out. They are in the market till someone buys it or it expires. Everyday lots of products are thrown away and they are of no use to human beings. People eat very well food in 5 star and 7 star hotels but they don’t even like to share a single rupee with the ones who need it. Slums are full of smell and the standard of living for the people is below the poverty line and still then, they are to be blamed as human. They are the thieves, dacoits….. the hollowness of stomach cause the evil… A woman can satisfy your basic instinct of sex, for that satisfaction millions of rupees are wasted but if you will spend them for good cause and let her know about it, she will love you more and you will be her hero. You can get her affection by a noble way then why to opt this cheap trick.
At the end he told me that he had million of rupees and till today he feel good by spending that to the needy ones. He is a billionaire son of an industrialist with a pain for human beings. He is celebrating Love Day by Loving the Human beings. He loves them everyday not occasionally. Every day is a love day for him!
Are we the lover like him, why/why not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of GC University Lahore

Invention is Required!!!!

Conflictive Nature of Water Politics in Central Asia