Over flow of Emotions!!!

Two years ago, I started teaching. I was very enthusiastic till the day I left my young scholars. No One could dare to see the tears in own eyes; but I did... I dont know, How Long was I weeping and was over emotional but when time came to be a part, I couldn't do anything! Only thing I was bearing, A Pleasant Smile. I wanted to say to my young birds to enjoy the flight to the space and enjoy the crash on the land but never forget the art of compromising when you are in love with someone. I wanted to say to my Students, I love them a lot. I chose that job because teaching is my passion. I never said them I love you, and today I regret for what I did. I met a very interesting person today and he asked me about love. Particularly, "Should a Person express his/her love or remain quite?"; as I began to think I realized that its all about the person's self orientation. I loved my students and I never got a chance to express my love to my students but when I met one or two of them, I realized the dedication and my deep love for them was still there. Love doesn't need words to be expressed. It requires your passion, your affection, your care, your heartiest sentiments, your dedication, your fancy, your fondness, and your company when someone needs you.


All I could say is, not words but your actions are the best way of Expressing the Love. 
~ A point Added to my Intellectual advancement!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brief History of GC University Lahore

The End of the History and The Last Man by Francis Fukuyama, Summary by Syed Atif Hussain

Invention is Required!!!!